Success! You timed it just right and secured a reservation to swim or play with your family at the pool. We appreciate your cooperation during this time when access to our aquatic centers is by reservation only. Safety is our top priority, and we're thrilled to provide the opportunity for members to get back in our pools. Here's what you need to know:
- You can share your lane with another member from your household. Your children ages 11 and under can share your lane if they’re on YMCA swim team and can demonstrate independent swimming ability for the entire length of the pool without stopping or resting at the wall.
- The shallow zone lanes are for water walking or aerobics.
- Your reservation is for a time slot, not a particular lane.
- Family swim or splash pad reservations are for you and members of your household — up to six individuals who live together. Adults must be YMCA members.
- Wear a face covering while entering the facility, in the locker rooms and while waiting on the deck for your reservation.
How to Manage Your Swim Reservation:
Our popular pools and splash pads are in high demand! If you are unable to use your reservation, please free up that spot for another member by rescheduling or canceling up to 3 hours prior to your scheduled time. We charge $12 for a missed reservation.
You can manage your reservation from your confirmation email. Look for a subject line that begins with "Confirmed Reservation."
- You can add a reservation to your calendar.
- You can opt in to receive a text reminder 24 and 4 hours prior to your reservation.
- Be on time! Your reservation will be forfeited 10 minutes after the start time.
- If you can't make it to the pool, use the links in your confirmation email or calendar invite to reschedule or cancel your reservation.
- You must reschedule or cancel the reservation at least 3 hours prior to your start time to avoid a $12 fee.
If you are unable to manage your reservation via email, call a member service representative:
- 7:00am to 7:00pm, Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 1:00pm, Saturday and Sunday.
- Up to 3 hours prior to your reservation, send an email to: [email protected] (cancellations only)
- When weather is a factor, we will allow cancellations up to one hour prior to your scheduled time.
- If the pool is closed due to inclement weather, our staff will cancel your reservation.