Looking to get your little fish in the water?! The Mission Valley Seals is a year-round competitive swim team for ages 8-18 years old. Our team is divided into levels from novice to advanced for appropriate competition and promotion of personal growth in all of our participants. We participate under USA swimming as well as our YMCA of San Diego Swim league.
Tryouts are held on Mondays at 7:00 pm in the outdoor pool. For questions and more information, please contact Jose Gallardo at [email protected].
- Novice B: Ages 8-14
- Practices: Monday-Thursday, 5:30-6:15 pm
- Novice A: Ages 8-14
- Practices: Monday-Thursday, 6:15-7:00 pm
- Advanced Novice: Ages 8-14
- Practices: Monday-Friday, 4:30-5:30 pm
- Bronze: Ages 8-12
- Practices: Monday-Friday, 5:40-7:00 pm
- Silver: Ages 11-14
- Practices: Monday-Friday, 4:00-5:40 pm
- Gold Developement: Ages 14-18
- Practices: Monday-Friday, 4:00-5:30 pm
- Gold: Ages 14-18
- Practices: Monday-Friday, 4:00-6:00 pm
For more swim team information please visit our Team Unify website here.
Fall/Winter season runs from September to Marc Spring/Summer season runs from April to August.