Eery Saturday, 9:00am-1:00pm in the YMCA parking lot on the corner of Fairgrove Lane and Salmon River Road bringing you fresh, local produce, tasty treats and artisan goods.
See some weekly vendors:
- Antonio’s Farm – strawberries! – and be sure to try the green beans and Brussels sprouts – they are yummy!!
- RFB Family Farm – yummy local honey – citrus and lots of other registered organic produce
- Bernadino Leora Farm – avocados, citrus and other yummy things!
- Papas Kaffe – coffee and coffee and tea drinks – whatever you can dream up!
- Gourmet Tamales – Beef or chicken – vegetarian or vegan – eat here and take some home – they have quesadillas now – cheese or chile relleno!
- Lillianna’s Delices – tasty Moroccan treats, hummus by Baba Foods and hot Moroccan foods!
- Panzerotti and more – the best focaccia bread, with the best sandwich makings and the signature panzerotti!
- Harris Craft Corner – teething bibs, teething jewelry, hair accessories, key chains, pet collars and bandanas
- Natural Wonders – wonderful gift ideas created from wildfire salvage
- HD Creations – live exotic plants rooted in moss balls – you have to see them to appreciate them!
- Jules and Sparklies – amazing beaded jewelry!
- Rami Yoga – information on yoga classes – yoga clothing and accessories
Come out to the Market – bring a friend!
For more information, email: [email protected]