BIKE-A-THON 2018 – 8th Annual Ride Supporting Our Community
Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Mission Valley YMCA
- Ride alone or form a team of five riders to support; one team per bike. Have a team rider for the entire 5-hour ride (bike is not left empty)
- We have 40 bikes; please register early
- Individual riders are encouraged to check in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
- All cyclists must have signed medical waiver prior to participation.
ONE OR FIVE RIDERS PER TEAM
- Bike must be filled throughout the day; cyclists may ride one or more consecutive hours
- $500 per team
- Five riders/five hours is equivalent to $100 per hour
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, co-workers
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants, community members. This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to day of the event
See Bike-A-Thon or contact: Chad Prokop, [email protected]; 619-298-3576.