The YMCA of San Diego County's annual Women's Wellness Weekend is back! Join us September 24-26, 2021 for an opportunity to come together to create a community around personal health and wellness.
- Relax and renew in a fun, supportive environment
- Join classes focusing on strength, cardio and mind/body wellness
- Participate in classic camp activites like crafts, archery, hiking and campfires
- Enjoy meals specifically prepared with your health and wellness in mind
Keynote Speaker: Wendy Bazilian, DrPH, MA, RDN
Dr. Wendy Bazilian brings extensive experience in nutrition science and counseling to her work as a writer, researcher, educator, food enthusiast and award-winning journalist. She is a registered dietitian and an American College of Sports Medicine-certified exercise physiologist. Her expertise covers a wide range of subjects in nutrition and health that include optimal eating for active individuals, weight management and healthy aging.
- Friday - evening snacks
- Saturday - breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Sunday - breakfast
Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
YMCA Camp Marston features ten modern lodges. Each lodge has two bathrooms (four toilets, four showers, four sinks), forced air heat, a fellowship room with wood burning stove and four bunk rooms. Guests provide their own linens, toiletries and towels. Just bring a twin-size bottom sheet and sleeping bag/pillow for that true camping feel! For increased COVID safety during the Women’s Wellness Weekend, capacity for each lodge will be reduced to 12.
- Member: $180/weekend
- Participant: $225/weekend