ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
In these unprecedented times dealing with the global COVID-19 pandemic, it remains our mission to support your health and well-being. Thats why the Y's first free virtual fitness challenge is here!
We're challenging you to compete with other Y members from across the nation to complete 600 activity minutes in 30 days. You'll use YTRAAK, our online tracker, to log your workouts and healthy meals. Plus, you'll get to interact with and see how other Y members are staying healthy!
Sign up now, the challenge is on!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Sign Up! Create your free profile at YTRAAK and use the code “STAYHEALTHY” — don't forget to pick your team! (Go California!)
- Workout! Use any of our partners below for free access to in-home workouts, or get creative and design your own!
- Track and Win! Log your workouts and help your team get the most points!
STREAM WORKOUTS FROM HOME FOR FREE
Virtual partners include MOSSA, Les Mills, Life Fitness and Studio SWEAT OnDemand. While some may ask for a credit card to complete the account creation, these services are absolutely free for a limited time during the COVID-19 crisis.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE ACCESS
- Visit any of our partner pages. Options listed below.
- Some of our partners require you to create an account. You do not need a YMCA membership to gain access.
- Start streaming!
Now you can take your favorite group exercise classes (for all ages) right in your own home, and for a limited time there's no charge! There are also sports classes and more for our young people, with new videos being added all the time.
With Life Fitness, you can stay in shape at no extra cost until you can come back to the Y.
Stay Informed about the YMCA and COVID-19
At the YMCA of San Diego County, the safety and well-being of our members, staff, volunteers and the broader community have always been, and will always be, a top priority.
To keep informed about the YMCA of San Diego County's response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, find our latest updates here.