With COVID-19 in effect, the Y is committed to bringing you the latest information on two important initiatives.
COUNT ME 2020: a coalition of 100 community organizations working to ensure a complete and accurate 2020 Census count in San Diego and Imperial counties.
CALEITC: The California Earned Income Tax Credit is a cashback tax credit for individuals and income-eligible working families in San Diego
- October 31: end of the official count
- June through August: door knockers will be interviewing homes
- Visit countme2020.org for more information and updates on the Census timeline.
- July 15: last day to file taxes
- For updates please visit caleitc4me.org on locations of free tax preparation, COVID-19 stimulus checks, and more.
For more information, email [email protected].
Read our blogs:
Know Your Tax Benefits 12/17/19
Learn more about California Earned Income Tax Credit (CALEITC) and your eligibility.
CENSUS is Happening in 2020 1/21/20
Learn more about the US Census and why it matters.
Count Me 2020 2/24/20
Learn how children are counted and download an activity book to get children involved.
LEER INFORMACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL