BUILDING HEALTHY KIDS ON AND OFF THE FIELD – 2018
This offer has ended.
OUR PARTNERS at SoccerCity will grant scholarships for 500 "First-Time Footies" to play in a soccer league at the Y. Players can choose a winter or spring league and will receive:
- A knee-to-toe soccer package (cleats, shin guards, socks, a ball)
- A backpack and some school supplies to help in the classroom
- Invitations to SoccerCity clinics in 2018 with our teammates like Landon Donovan and Shannon Mac Millan
Children ages 6 to 12 who live in San Diego are invited to sign up. SoccerCity SD is looking for children who want to play soccer, love going to school and have a great attitude. Let them know you're that kid by sharing a photo or video on Facebook or via web form. See all the details at FOOTYFORALLSD.COM
AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN AGES 6-12
Youth Sports at the Y
Winter leagues are forming now for all youth sports leagues. All skill levels welcome, and you do not need to be a YMCA member to play!
- Mission Valley YMCA - See indoor soccer at our Clairemont High Arena
See also: basketball at Mission Valley Y
- Toby Wells YMCA - See indoor soccer
See also: flag football
- Copley-Price YMCA - See indoor soccer
See also: flag football and basketball