FAMILY CABIN RENTALS
Now Taking Reservations for FALL 2020
This year has looked very different from normal, and this summer, to meet health and safety regulations, we made overnight camping a family affair. We are excited to continue the tradition of enjoying camp as a family with our Fall Family Cabin Rentals. Share a cabin with your family at YMCA Camp Marston and enjoy the fun and wonder of the outdoors together. Use Camp Marston as base to enjoy not only the camp property, but venture into the nearby town of Julian to see what the Fall Apple Days festivities have to offer! Autumn is a fabulous time to enjoy the mountains, we even see some fall foliage!
We're calling them "cabin rentals" but they're really modern lodge buildings! Each lodge has private bathrooms (4 toilets, 4 Showers, 4 sinks), a lounge area with a fireplace, and four individual bunk rooms. While each lodge normally has a capcity of 24 people, we are limiting each cabin/lodge group to 8 family members (from the same household) to encourage safe social distancing. Guests must provide their own linens and towels. Just bring a twin-size bottom sheet and sleeping bag for that true camping feel!
Dates, Rates and Times
Two-night stays are available on select weekends (Fri -Sun)
Mid-week getaways are a possibility - please email Tom Madeyski at [email protected] for more info.
Check-In: 4pm-8pm on Friday
Check-Out: 5pm on Sunday - NO RUSH - because early checkouts are a bummer!
Base Rate: $275 = Family of 4 for two nights (accomdations only - food and staff-led activities will not be provided)
Additional Family Members: $50 each - Max of 8 family members per lodge
Friday - Sunday
- September 11-13
- September 25-27
- October 9-11
- October 23-25
- November 6-8
- November 20-22
- December 4-6
Families will have the opportunity to participate in self-guided activities. Guests will be responsible for sanitizing equipment before and after use. Camp staff will sanitize equipment periodically throughout the day.
Below are some fun-filled Marston skills and activites for your family to experience together:
- Hiking (250 acres of trails, maps provided)
- Fishing (bring your own rods/tackle)
- Disc/Frisbee Golf
- GaGa Ball
- Sand Volleyball
- Bird Blind Wildlife Observation
Food service will not be provided on-site during your stay. Please plan on bringing a cooler and (optional) cook stove as lodges do not have kitchens/refrigerators/stoves. Food may be stored in lodges, however all cooking must be done outside in designated areas. Several restaurants are operating in nearby Julian and many weekends feature special events for the Julian Apple Day festivities in town. Visitjulian.com has plenty suggestions for nearby restaurants and activities!
Need Help or Have Questions?
- Family Cabin Rental FAQ's - includes details regarding check-in, parking, and more.
- Additional HEALTH & SAFETY information related to Family Cabin Rentals and COVID-19.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please email Tom Madeyski at [email protected].
Temporarily on-hold due to COVID-19
- Weekends available for group rentals/retreat from late August through May every year with groups sizes of 25-240.
- Great food, modern accommodations and safe, fun activities run by our trained staff.
- Make your weekend getaway a success – with as little stress as possible! Large indoor meeting space for your group’s needs.
- Special Events such as our Women’s Wellness Weekend, Volunteer weekends, High School and Middle School Leadership weekends, and summer camp teen retreats happen throughout the year.
- Typical weekend pricing:
- $134 per person
- 2 Nights (Check-in Friday at 4pm - Checkout Sunday at Noon)
- 4 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Sat; Breakfast on Sunday)
To check availability, get more info, or schedule a camp tour:
Email Simon Hansen [email protected] or give us a call at (760) 765-0642.
Opportunities for the Whole Family
Mothers Day Family Retreat: Join us for a Mother’s Day brunch and a whole lot of family fun!
- Labor Day Family Retreat: Wrap up summer with an amazing weekend at camp. Summer camp for the whole family!
- Halloween Family Retreat: Complete with trick-or-treating and a spooky Halloween Carnival!
- Thanksgiving Family Retreat: Kick back and enjoy an extravagant Thanksgiving feast with friends and family while we take care of the cooking and cleaning!
Family Retreat Registration Form - Temporarily on hold due to COVID-19
For more information please contact [email protected] or call 760 765 0642
Specialty Family Retreats
- Autism Family Retreat: YMCA of San Diego County Overnight Camps and Autism Society San Diego have teamed up to provide families who are part of the autism community with a fun weekend!
Learn More About The Autism Family Retreat - Temporarily on hold due to COVID-19
Women's Wellness Weekend
The YMCA of San Diego County's "Women’s Wellness Weekend" is an opportunity for the women of San Diego to come together and create community around personal health and wellness.
Throughout the weekend Women will have the chance to participate in classic camp activities like rock climbing, archery and crafting, participate in talks and workshops on health, wellness, nutrition and mindfulness, experience a variety of fitness classes all taught by YMCA Health and Wellness Professionals.
Registration and event info - EVENT CANCELLED for 2020 due to COVID-19