With so many unknowns surrounding COVID-19 and it's effects on camp operations this year we created a FAQ page to answer your most commonly asked questions. This page will be updated frequently as the situation evolves. Now more than ever, our campers will need the meaningful social connections that camp provides. Stick with us as work to ensure a safe, healthy and fun camp experience.
- YMCA Raintree Ranch is ideal for small, intimate weekend group gatherings.
- Please note that horses are only available exclusively for our summer program.
- Facilities: A family style Ranch House is the center of this quaint ranch property. Group sizes can range from 25-50 with extra accommodations available in the larger bunk house.
- Food Service provided by our staff in your own private dining space.
- The Raintree Ranch upper barn offers meeting space for small church groups, school groups, quilting clubs, scrapbookers or any other group looking for a getaway in the mountains.
- Contact camp for open dates, questions, or a tour: Simon Hansen [email protected] or 760-765-0642
- All activities at YMCA Camp Marston are also available. Only five minutes away!
COMING SOON! - INFORMATION FOR FAMILY RETREATS DURING SUMMER 2020!!! With our traditional camp summer programing cancelled due to lack of required guidelines from state and local officials, we are making plans to host family retreats this summer. We are still in the planning process but will announce dates, rates, and guidelines soon via email, social media, and here on our website!
Our Family Retreats have been bringing families closer together through outdoor fun and teamwork based activities at YMCA Camp Marston and Raintree Ranch for over 25 years. It provides your family with a fun-filled getaway without the distractions of daily life. Many families have made these family retreats at YMCA Camp Marston and Raintree ranch a family tradition.
Families can choose from these Family Retreat opportunities:
- Mothers Day Family Retreat: Join us for a Mother’s Day brunch and a whole lot of family fun!!
- Memorial Day Family Retreat: Book now as space is limited for this pre-summer family camp!!
- Labor Day Family Retreat: Start summer off with a bang with a weekend at camp. Summer camp for the whole family!
- Halloween Family Retreat: Complete with trick-or-treating and a spooky Halloween Carnival!
- Thanksgiving Family Retreat: Kick back and enjoy an extravagant Thanksgiving feast with friends and family while we take care of the cooking and cleaning!
For more information please contact [email protected] or call 760 765 0642
Specialty Family Retreat
- Autism Family Retreat: YMCA of San Diego County Overnight Camps and Autism Society San Diego have teamed up to provide families who are part of the autism community with a fun weekend!