Temporarily on-hold due to COVID-19
- Weekends available for group rentals/retreat from late August through May every year with groups sizes of 25-240.
- Great food, modern accommodations and safe, fun activities run by our trained staff.
- Make your weekend getaway a success – with as little stress as possible! Large indoor meeting space for your group’s needs.
- Special Events such as our Women’s Wellness Weekend, Volunteer weekends, High School and Middle School Leadership weekends, and summer camp teen retreats happen throughout the year.
- Typical weekend pricing:
- $134 per person
- 2 Nights (Check-in Friday at 4pm - Checkout Sunday at Noon)
- 4 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Sat; Breakfast on Sunday)
To check availability, get more info, or schedule a camp tour:
Email Simon Hansen [email protected] or give us a call at (760) 765-0642.
Opportunities for the Whole Family
Mothers Day Family Retreat: Join us for a Mother’s Day brunch and a whole lot of family fun!
- Labor Day Family Retreat: Wrap up summer with an amazing weekend at camp. Summer camp for the whole family!
- Halloween Family Retreat: Complete with trick-or-treating and a spooky Halloween Carnival!
- Thanksgiving Family Retreat: Kick back and enjoy an extravagant Thanksgiving feast with friends and family while we take care of the cooking and cleaning!
Family Retreat Registration Form - Temporarily on hold due to COVID-19
For more information please contact [email protected] or call 760 765 0642
Specialty Family Retreats
- Autism Family Retreat: YMCA of San Diego County Overnight Camps and Autism Society San Diego have teamed up to provide families who are part of the autism community with a fun weekend!
Learn More About The Autism Family Retreat - Temporarily on hold due to COVID-19
Women's Wellness Weekend
The YMCA of San Diego County's "Women’s Wellness Weekend" is an opportunity for the women of San Diego to come together and create community around personal health and wellness.
Throughout the weekend Women will have the chance to participate in classic camp activities like rock climbing, archery and crafting, participate in talks and workshops on health, wellness, nutrition and mindfulness, experience a variety of fitness classes all taught by YMCA Health and Wellness Professionals.
Registration and event info - EVENT CANCELLED for 2020 due to COVID-19