Ride with us at the annual Bike-A-Thon, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Saturday, March 5 at Mission Valley Y. Pedal for a cause and ride for an hour or four at this love-themed ride to raise funds for the Y's Annual Campaign.
- Join a team or form a team of four riders to support! Members of your team can choose to ride together at the same time, or separately at different times.
- We have 40 bikes; please register early
- Individual riders are encouraged to check in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
- All cyclists must have signed medical waiver prior to participation.
- Cyclists may ride for one or more consecutive hours
- $400 per team
- Four riders/four hours is equivalent to $100 per hour
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, co-workers
- Riding time choices will be: 8am, 9am, 10am or 11am
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants or community members, This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to the day of the event.
$100 gift certificate to Blue Water Seafood, $25 gift cards to REI, $25 gift cards to Nomad Donuts, one month of free membership to the YMCA, five-session personal training package ($260 value), private one-hour pickleball lesson ($50 value), small group pickleball lesson for four ($100 value), and fun Y swag!
Enjoy free food and beverages graciously provided by Einstein Bros. Bagels, Starbucks and Urbane Cafe.
After the event, join us at 12:00pm in the Community Room for our Report Party Luncheon! Join other volunteers for food, fun and camaraderie as we report on Mission Valley YMCA's fundraising progress.
Reserve your seat! Complete the form below or contact Josh Beall, [email protected]; 619-298-3576.
Can't Make It? Make a Pledge, Please!
If you can't make the event, consider supporting a rider by making a pledge through our online giving page. Thank you!