Let's Glow! Ride with us at the annual Bike-A-Thon, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Saturday, February 29 at Mission Valley Y. Pedal for a cause and ride for an hour or five at this glow-themed ride to raise funds for the Y's Annual Campaign.
- Ride alone or form a team of four riders to support; one team per bike. Have a team rider for the entire 4-hour ride (bike is not left empty)
- We have 40 bikes; please register early
- Individual riders are encouraged to check in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
- All cyclists must have signed medical waiver prior to participation.
ONE OR FIVE RIDERS PER TEAM
- Bike must be filled throughout the day; cyclists may ride one or more consecutive hours
- $400 per team
- Four riders/four hours is equivalent to $100 per hour
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, co-workers
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants, community members. This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to day of the event
To register, please contact: Jaime Lemcke, [email protected]; 619-298-3576.
Can't Make It? Make a Pledge, Please!
If you can't make the event, consider supporting a rider by making a pledge through our online Giving page. Just choose "Mission Valley YMCA/General Donation" and put "Bike-A-Thon" in the comments section, and you can add a rider's name if you wish. Thank you!