Traditional Day Camp
These ultra-spirited, fun-filled camps are full of big themes, big ideas and big fun!
Each week will have a different theme that will guide our activities and trips for the week.
Set in the YMCA style of different crazy activities each and every day, your camper will be traveling on special adventures throughout San Diego: visiting theme parks, taking swim lessons, going to local parks and beaches, or simply having a great time at one of our extraordinary facilities.
Go big, go traditional!
En o antes de 08/03/2020
DON'T FORGET TO BRING THESE ITEMS EVERY DAY
- Non-perishable lunch and snacks for morning and afternoon
- All items must be nut free including: peanuts, walnuts, cashews, Nutella, etc.
- Large refillable water bottle
- Swimsuit, towel, and bag for wet swimsuit
- Backpack to easily carry all items without assistance
Please note: Make sure to label all packed items — unclaimed lost and found items are donated every 2 weeks.
EXTENDED CAMP HOURS
Extended camp hours are available for day camps at Cameron Family YMCA. See extended care options and fees.