Military Family Support
Exceptional Family Member (EFM) Respite Care provides quality respite care throughout the United States. The YMCA supports families in San Diego County and Temecula. Our Respite Services allow Navy families the opportunity to:
- Spend one-on-one time with spouse and or other family members
- Engage in leisure activities
EFM Respite Care is a benefit made available to eligible Navy families through Child & Youth Services.
- Military service member is active duty, or Reservist with orders with the Navy.
- Have a child(ren) identified as category IV or V in the Navy Exceptional Family Member Program
- Family is enrolled in the Navy Exceptional Family Member Program
- Child(ren) receiving care must be living in the home full time with the active duty Navy Sponsor
How to Apply
Contact Child Care Aware of America at 1-800-424-2246 or email [email protected].
Interested in a Job as an In-Home Provider?
Do you have a passion to work with children with special needs? Become a Military Respite Care Provider and join our team!
- Pay rate: $22.00–$26.00 an hour
- Schedule your own flexible hours
- Gain valuable knowledge
- Receive Training Support and resources
Contact us at: [email protected]