Ride with us at the annual Bike-A-Thon, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Saturday, February 18 at Mission Valley Y. Pedal for a cause and ride for an hour or four at this Mardi Gras-themed ride to raise funds for the Y's Annual Campaign.
- Join a team or form a team of four riders to support! Members of your team can choose to ride together at the same time, or separately at different times.
- We have 40 bikes; please register early
- Individual riders are encouraged to check in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
- All cyclists must have signed medical waiver prior to participation.
- Cyclists may ride for one or more consecutive hours
- Ride as an individual — suggested donation: $50/hour
- Ride as a team (option to ride at the same hour or individually each hour) — suggested donation: $200
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, co-workers
- Riding time choices will be: 8am, 9am, 10am or 11am
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants or community members, This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to the day of the event.
Reserve your seat! Complete the form below or contact Araceli Alejandre, [email protected]; 619-298-3576.
Can't Make It? Make a Pledge, Please!
If you can't make the event, consider supporting a rider by making a pledge through our online giving page. Thank you!