At the YMCA of San Diego County, the safety and well-being of our members, staff, volunteers and the broader community have always been, and will always be, a top priority.
We have been diligently monitoring all national and local updates surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. In light of recent developments and to do our part in maintaining a healthy community, we are canceling this year's "It's For The Kids" Golf Tournament.
We appreciate your support for our YMCA and for the communities that we serve.
Join us on Monday, May 18 for the 22nd Annual “It’s For The Kids” Golf Tournament at the exclusive Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, a Bay Club property.
Copley-Price Family YMCA has helped over 8,000 youth grow through:
- Preschool (Infant & Toddler scholarships)
- Camps (Winter & Summer Camps)
- Swim Lessons (Swimming with Autism, Women-Only Swim)
- Athletics (Soccer & Basketball)
- Teen Programs (Teen Achievers & Y-Strong Girls)
We proudly serve a community that has nearly 40% of residents living at or below the poverty line, and we keep the promise to never turn away due to inability to pay. With 36% of our members receiving scholarships to participate in membership and programs, the impact is real.
Thank you to our sponors:
Swag Bag Sponsor
- Access to one of San Diego’s most exclusive and challenging golf courses
- A bevy of giveaways and prizes
- Lunch and dinner included with registration fee
- Silent auction menu of unique and exclusive gift packages
- 11:00am — Arrivals and practice range opens
- 12:30 to 5:00pm – Golf (shotgun start)
- 5:00 to 5:45pm – Cocktail hour
- 6:00 to 7:00pm – Dinner and program
Title Sponsor — $10,000+
Eagle Sponsor — $5,000
Birdie Sponsor — $3,000
Greens Sponsor — $1,500
Tee Sponsor — $250
Community Caddy — $100
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
- Dinner Program — $4,000
- Lunch Sponsor — $1,000
- Cart Sponsor — $750
- Photo Sponsor — $500
- Other — Choose Amount
Make Check-In Easy for Your "Foursome" Golf Team
If you plan on registering a "foursome" golf team, either through a purchased registration or a sponsorship-level donation, you can help make check-in easy for your teammates!
To send an email to your teammates asking them to pre-register for your "foursome" golf team, click the button below and enter your team's information. Once your team enters their information, we'll have it on file for a quick and easy check-in process at the event!
Don't forget to officially purchase a registration for your "foursome" golf team!