Join us at YMCA Camp Surf in Imperial Beach, CA, on Saturday, November 5th, 2022, from 4:00-8:00 pm to raise money to send more kids to camp. All ticket sales and donations will go directly toward providing financial assistance to campers and families, and to facility and program improvements.
Alumni, Board Members, Vendors, Former Campers and Parents, Staff, Community Members… Everyone is invited! We’ll enjoy the company of colleagues and friends from Surf’s past and present while we dine on great food at the beautiful McKinney Oceanfront Center. The venue sits right on the beach with an open-beam wood ceiling, fireplace, camper karma, and huge glass doors with a view of the Pacific Ocean!
- Live music and dancing on the McKinney Patio with the West Coast Band of Loren Smith Productions
- An evening gala featuring great food and drinks (adults only)
- Opportunity Drawing and Silent Auction featuring local restaurants, merchandise, artwork, and more
- Live Auction fundraiser – bid on trips, tickets, and more
- Celebrate our new members to the YMCA Camp Surf Stargazers
- Weekend cabin options available for out-of-town
Big Kahuna Sponsor
Norinne McKinney family
Triple Crown Sponsors
California American Water
Social Ink, LLC.
You can still support the event through a donation!
If you're interested in attending or becoming a sponsor, please contact Brett Tillman, Associate Executive Director, Camp Surf, at [email protected] for more information.