Join us for a beach celebration dedicated to supporting families in the Mission Valley and Toby Wells communities. The event on Saturday, September 7 at Bahia Resort Hotel will feature:
- Sunset and panoramic San Diego bay views
- Cocktail hour & dinner in the sand
- Impactful testimonial program
- Live, silent & premium spirits auctions
- Live music & entertainment from "The Mar Dels"
- Dancing & dessert onboard the docked W. D. Evans Boat
- Attire: All White Beach Resort - Please come dressed in all white. Dinner will be held on the sand, so keep that in mind while choosing your footwear.
For more information on ticket and table sales, advertising or donating, contact Hanna Jensen at [email protected] or (619) 298-3576.
Live Auction Sneak Peek
Today’s teens aged 12-18 represent Generation Z which makes up 25% of the world’s population. This generation faces more adversity than any other with the highest rates of depression, suicide and feelings of disconnection. The Y has recognized our responsibility to provide spaces and places for them to build connections that will enable them to grow and thrive. Programs focused on leadership and service learning, to providing day camp experiences for teens on the Autism Spectrum, to creating college readiness opportunities that lead to workforce development and career pathways. Our Last year’s event raised over $100,000 and we expect to bring in even more this year! All of the net proceeds raised will fund critical programs and services for hundreds of families and teens in San Diego County.
Our Sponsors, Strengthening our Community
Thank you to our 2019 Event Sponsors!
- Niner Wine Estates
- Bahia Resort Hotel
- Scott Dunn Exceptional Travel
- Fonseca's Design Shop
- PEP Creative
- Preston Parker
- Clash at Clairemont
This event is made possible thanks to our sponsors. Sponsorship includes tickets and seating reservations.
Title Sponsor - $25,000
Presenting Sponsor - $15,000
Gold Level Sponsor - $7,500
Table Sponsor - $3,000