The Dan McKinney Family YMCA (formerly La Jolla YMCA) has been proudly serving La Jolla families since 1964 and recently opened a second location, the Shepherd YMCA Firehouse, in 2016. Dedicated to empowering people to be healthier in spirit, mind and body, the Y believes a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. As a leading nonprofit organization, the Y offers programs that foster youth development, promote healthy living and advance social responsibility.
Staying connected matters. As we navigate these incredibly challenging times, we're still committed to help everyone in our community stay active and engaged. We are happy to announce we are currently offering:
- Outdoor Fitness
- Swimming by Reservation
- Family Swim and Spash Pad by Reservation
- Group Exercise (Reservation Required)
- Day Camp (School Break and Summer)
- Part-Day School Enrichment Programs
- Full-Day School Enrichment Programs
- Gymnastics (begins March 1)
We hope to see you at the Y soon. Stay safe and stay with us!