The Rancho Family Y Branch Board of Advisors are Advocates, Advisors, and Supporters.
- Advocacy: Members are advocates within the community on behalf of the Y. This may include sharing information about the YMCA at appropriate events, writing letters of support for branch initiatives or meeting with community leaders.
- Advisors: Members are encouraged to provide advice and counsel to the Chair of the Branch Board of Advisors and Executive Director and staff, and share personal/ professional areas of expertise as appropriate.
- Support: Members actively participate in and support the Branch’s annual fundraising plans by keeping the Y as a top recipient of their philanthropic giving, in addition to securing other contributions from their business, community, and Y contacts.
2019-2020 Board of Advisors
- Chris Barry, Mutual of Omaha
- Olaf Besgen, Mesa Verde Middle School
- Kyle Broderick, The Rinks
- Corey Buckner, Retired (Solar Turbines)
- Jose Deza, SDCCU
- Scott Farrell, WD-40
- Ron Greenwald, Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
- Wayne Kao, Myers Media Group
- Melody Koba, Little & Koba, A.P.C.
- Chris Lussier, HireTech
- Elena Min, Tungsten Legal
- Kris Mukherji, The Law Office of Kris Mukherji
- Dan Scherer, Retired (Qualcomm)
- Steve Shea, Marsh & McLennan Insurance Agency LLC
- Ryan Stevens, Replica Printing
- Melody Stutzman, KPMG
- Amy Taylor, Union Bank
- Jerry Suennen, Suennen Business Consulting
- Gary Wallin, BluWave Consulting Group
- Karen Webb, Tower 16 Capital Partners
BOARD OFFICERS 2019-2020
Larry Edwards, Board Chair
Amy Taylor, Board Development Committee Chair
Scott Farrell, Finance Committee Chair
Corey Buckner, Property Committee Chair
Olaf Besgen, Strategy & Operations Committee Chair
Ron Greenwald, Philanthropy Committee Chair