Renew Active, available through UnitedHealthcare Medicare plans, provides a waived join fee and a senior individual membership at no cost.
YOU BELONG AT THE YMCA
At the Y, you’ll find a vibrant community dedicated to fostering every aspect of your well-being. We’re here to help you discover what moves you, and guide you toward achieving our goals in a supportive, caring environment. Build strength in belonging, experience the joy of better health, and find connection with the people and programming that fuel your spirit, mind and body. Join your Y community today!.
TWO NEW MEMBERSHIP PLANS
We're thrilled to introduce new membership plans — Y Community and Y Community Plus — that are tailored just for you! Enhance your YMCA journey with exciting new benefits that put your needs first.
If you joined the YMCA prior to November 20, 2023 (or October 15 at Mission Valley or Joe and Mary Mottino locations), you may upgrade your membership to one of our new plans: Y Community and Y Community Plus.
Y COMMUNITY & COMMUNITY PLUS MEMBERS ENJOY:
Join the Y and find more than just a place to work out. Let us help you reach your goals for health and well-being, connect you with friends and neighbors and provide opportunities to serve our greater community. Whether you're looking to start healthy habits or training for your next big race, at the Y you’ll find countless opportunities to get moving and experience the joy of better health — all in a safe and supportive environment that feels like home.
- Convenient access to fitness and wellness services at 14 locations throughout San Diego County.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, spas and splash pads with options for lap swim, water exercise, swim team, family play time and more.
- State-of-the-art facilities and amenities, including fitness and wellness centers, gymnastics centers, athletic courts, skate parks, overnight camps and more!
- Unlimited group fitness classes, including BODYPUMP, Zumba, TRX, Pilates, yoga, functional training, cycling, water exercise, family/child classes and more! (Reservations available with Community Plus memberships)
- Family programming, including parent/child activities, Adventure Clubs, family swim, Parent's Night Out, birthday parties and mores.
- Social, educational and wellness activities and services specifically for our Y Active Adults ages 55+
- Personal training with options for partner/group training and aquatic training.
- Programming dedicated to individual well-being and chronic disease management.
- Member rates on activities and programs, including adult sports, youth sports, gymnastics, swim, child care, camp and more.
- On-site Child Watch with reservations. (Community Plus memberships only)
- YMCA360 virtual programming that includes an expansive library of live and on-demand fitness classes, workshops, activities for kids and families and more.
- Guest passes for your friends
- Nationwide access to the Y when you travel.
- Financial assistance and military discounts.
MEMBERSHIP PLANS & RATES
Our new Community and Community Plus membership plans make it easy to choose the features and benefits you value most. Learn more about the new Y Community and Y Community Plus plans here.
Support for the Military
The Y is proud to offer membership support to our military families. In appreciation for those who serve our country, we will waive the join fee and provide 10% off monthly membership dues to active, veteran and retired military who join the YMCA. Learn more about support available to military families.
* Terms and conditions: Offer valid November 20-30, 2023. Valid only for monthly drafting memberships. Excludes skate park and annual membership types. Limit one per household. Promotional offer not redeemable for cash, nontransferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount. YMCA reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at its own discretion.