Leaders In Training Day Camp
The YMCA's Leader in Training (LIT) and Counselor in Training (CIT) programs are an excellent opportunity for teens to learn hands-on job experience and responsibilities, while still under the supervision of our camp staff team.
Additionally, all hours completed within LIT Placement can be recorded as community service hours!
On or before 06/29/2020
Each week your camper will be placed in a camp to assist camp leaders with campers. They may be placed in a camp that stays onsite, that travels or that swims and it will vary each week.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING THESE ITEMS EVERY DAY
- Non-perishable lunch and snacks for morning and afternoon
- All items must be nut free including: peanuts, walnuts, cashews, Nutella, etc.
- Large refillable water bottle
- Swimsuit, towel, and bag for wet swimsuit
- Backpack to easily carry all items without assistance
Please note: Make sure to label all packed items — unclaimed lost and found items are donated every 2 weeks.
EXTENDED CAMP HOURS
Extended camp hours are available for day camps at John A. Davis Family YMCA. See extended camp hour options and fees.