Specialty Day Camp
Our phenomenal specialty day camps combine the traditional fun of YMCA day camps with the more specialized skills and learning of our outside specialty camp providers or YMCA experts.
Each specialty day camp has a wide range of subjects to campers to enjoy — from sports-related day camps concentrating on skills and techniques, to creative camps like ceramics that focus on expanding artistic skills and confidence.
On or before 06/29/2020
This camp will explore the world of oceanography and wildlife! Campers will visit the Birch Aquarium, Cabrillo National Monument, the bay and catch critters with seine nets to get a deeper look at ocean life!
DON'T FORGET TO BRING THESE ITEMS EVERY DAY
- Non-perishable lunch and snacks for morning and afternoon
- All items must be nut free including: peanuts, walnuts, cashews, Nutella, etc.
- Large refillable water bottle
- Swimsuit, towel, and bag for wet swimsuit
- Backpack to easily carry all items without assistance
Please note: Make sure to label all packed items — unclaimed lost and found items are donated every 2 weeks.
EXTENDED CAMP HOURS
Extended camp hours are available for day camps at Cameron Family YMCA. See extended care options and fees.