Specialty Day Camp
Recreational games and skill building with a focus on sportsmanship and a different sport each day.
Enjoy basketball, soccer, baseball, flag football, a trip to our pool and many other active games!
On or before 08/03/2020
A great introduction to sports for beginner and intermediate sports enthusiasts! Campers will receive 2-hours of sports instruction daily- soccer, baseball, football and basketball. Campers will also have a 1-hour recreational swim session daily. Campers will be separated by age and ability for lessons as necessary. Campers will spend their afternoons engaging in traditional camp activities, such as songs, skits, crafts, and fun with water games.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING THESE ITEMS EVERY DAY
- Non-perishable lunch and snacks for morning and afternoon
- All items must be nut free including: peanuts, walnuts, cashews, Nutella, etc.
- Large refillable water bottle
- Swimsuit, towel, and bag for wet swimsuit
- Backpack to easily carry all items without assistance
Please note: Make sure to label all packed items — unclaimed lost and found items are donated every 2 weeks.
EXTENDED CAMP HOURS
Extended camp hours are available for day camps at John A. Davis Family YMCA. See extended camp hour options and fees.