Halloween Family Camp-Alumni
Max 14 People; 4 Rooms, No Add
We are excited to continue the Family Camp tradition at YMCA Camp Marston! Family Camps provide active outdoor-based experiences for parents and children. Meals, lodging and camp activities are all included in one price. The 250-acre site includes a seasonal lake, sports fields, archery & bb-gun ranges, miles of hiking trails, all situated in San Diego’s magnificent high-mountain district. Enjoy a simple, outdoor focused, no-technology weekend at the YMCA with your family or bubble group.
On or before 11/14/2022
Alumni Lodge Our Most Popular Place to Stay
Alumni Lodge is our most popular housing option: A fully furnished house with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, dedicated Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen TV. Best of all, Alumni Lodge has a kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, a gas range stove and oven, a microwave, a coffee maker, and a full set of dishes and utensils. Capacity: 14 beds
Just bring bedding, toiletries, and snacks for the ultimate “glamping” experience!
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Lodge capacity is reduced to half — 12 people; three people to each room. Roommate requests are encouraged!
- Before arrival, lodges are disinfected, and lodge air is sanitized with electrostatic sanitizer spray. There are windows in each room, and box fans and whole-house fans are available to keep the lodges as ventilated as possible.
- Y staff will remain masked while facilitating guided activities. We ask that guests also mask at these guided activities (archery, BBs, climbing wall, paintball slingshots).
- Outdoors: Encouraged but not required.
- Indoors: Required (exceptions: your lodge and the dining hall table).
- Dining hall: Temperature check upon entry. Masks required when not at your dining table.
- We will maintain social distancing when possible.
- Ample hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities are available.