Day Camp - Discovery
Spring Day Camp - Week 2
Join us for a week of fun at one of our fantastic YMCA branches across San Diego!
New experiences, skill building, a sense of community and lasting friendships are all part of traditional day camps.
Trained camp leaders focus on caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in all of our activities to maximize fun during the day!
Set in the YMCA style of different crazy activities and themes each week, your camper will participate in team-building games, arts and crafts, science experiments and more!
Winter Day Camps | Discovery and Frontiers
Join our Y Day Camps for a week of fun! New experiences, skill building, a sense of community and lasting friendships are all part of the Traditional Day Camps. Trained camp leaders focus on caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in all of our activities to maximize fun during the day! Set in the YMCA style of different crazy activites and themes each week, your camper will participate in team building games, arts and crafts, science experiments and more!
**Single Day and Two Day options for Non-Traveling Traditional Camps:
- One Day Cost > Members: $65 | Non-Members: $77
- Two Day Cost > Members: $130 | Non-Members: $154
Deposits | We have two payment methods to register for camp:
- Paying in full (prices listed include a $25 nonrefundable deposit per camp week).
- Paying a $25 nonrefundable deposit. Payment in full must be made seven days prior to the first day of camp or your child may be dropped from the camp and you will forfeit your deposit
- We are dedicated to helping all families enjoy our Y. If you need financial support to participate in camp and are interested in seeking a camp scholarship, you may obtain an application at the Border View Family YMCA's Welcome Center or call (619) 428-9622 for more information. Please allow for two business days to process your financial assistance request.
Special Assistance: One-On-One Aides and Inclusion Aides
- No child should be without a camp experience. We strive to accommodate all campers into our programs. However, our capacity to accommodate children in need of special assistance will depend upon which camps are best suited for your child and the resources we can provide with one-on-one buddies and Inclusion Aides. Please note: special assistance for campers is established to assist youth in a group care setting.
For assistance, please contact Day Camp Director, Payton Schoonmaker at (619) 421-9622 Ext. 14239 or email [email protected]
Requests must be made prior to ergistration if your camper will need special assistance. In odrer for us to properly plan for camp, all requests for special assistance need to be made by Monday, September 17th to be considered for Week 1 of camp, or one week prior to your desired camp start date.