I'M SAFE Program at Museum School
The I'M SAFE (Integrated Museum School Academics Fun & Enrichment) Program is one of several state-funded Expanded Learning Programs (ELP) offered by the YMCA of San Diego County in partnership with the Museum School.
The I’M SAFE Program will strive to ensure that all students are academically socially, culturally, and physically healthy. In collaboration with the YMCA of San Diego County, along with the Museum School, children, and their families we will work together to assure that our program serves in promoting entire student development and lifelong learning.
Hours and Contact Information
- School Website: http://museumschool.org
- Site Phone: (619) 548-9201
- Site Email: [email protected]
- M,T,W,F Hours: 7:15 - 9:00 am / 4:00 - 6:25 pm
- Thurs Hours: 7:15 - 9:00 am / 1:00 - 6:00 pm
How to Apply to the ASES After School Program
Enrollment & Participation Information
- All students from Kindergarten to Grade 8 who attend the ASES school site can apply.
- Applications can be turned into the school site.
Important Documents and PDF Forms
- ASES Application Packet (Coming soon!)
How Are Students Selected?
All students who attend ASES schools can apply.
However, priority is given to students who:
- Previously enrolled in program for the previous school year.
- Date of application/interest form submission.
- Number of days student will attend program.
- Length of time student will attend program.
- Students not accepted for participation will be placed on the waitlist and will be accepted as space becomes available.
- Families must re-apply each school year as current enrollment does not guarantee enrollment in future school years.
Enrollment is also determined by:
- Total space available in the program at each school
Before School Attendance
Participating students are expected to attend each day for a minimum of half of the program time (usually 45-60 minutes, depending on the school site).
After School Attendance
Participating students are expected to attend each day from school dismissal until 6:00 pm.
Questions? Contact Us for More Information
If you would like to learn more about the Monarch ASES program provided by the YMCA of San Diego County, please contact one of our staff below:
To contact the Program Director:
Distance Learning Resources
Y Kids Activity Videos
Looking for engaging activities your kids can do at home? Our experienced team of camp instructors and child care professionals are working on bringing you activities that are easy to do and fun to try!
Online Youth Activities
We've compiled a list of online resources for kids of all ages, from crafts to classes, and virtual tours to kid-friendly podcasts. Find a fun activity for your family below.