On or before 05/20/2021
We are excited to bring back one of our most popular programs in a new format: Child Watch. Children from 2-9 years old will enjoy games, arts and crafts and more in a fun environment that focuses on making new friends, having fun and learning! Children will be supervised by trained YMCA staff and will be placed into consistent small, stable groups where they will participate in engaging activities. We have also added safety policies that follow county and state guidelines that can be found here.
- 75 minute sessions, morning or afternoon. Available 2 days/week
- For children ages 2-9
- Consistent, small groups
- $20 per child (monthly)
- New guidelines to keep your family safe
- Additional times and sessions will be added based on demand
How to check in?
- Families will be allowed in Child Watch sign-in/out space one at a time.
- Signage will indicate where the line for sign-in/out is with visual markers that indicate 6 feet of social distance.
- Children may be signed-in/out of Child Watch at any time during the 75 minute period they are registered for.
- Child Watch will use Alaris software to monitor rosters and check in/out children.