CPR/AED | Heart Saver
Knowing how to administer CPR and first aid in an emergency can be the difference in saving a life. At the Y, you can learn how to recognize and care for a variety of emergencies through training courses and certifications that will give you the skills to help victims of any age.
On or before 05/16/2020
The CPR/AED Course teaches the basic techniques of adult, child and infant CPR and use of an automatic external defibrillator. You will also learn first aid for choking.
- Four-hour class
- Two-year certification
- Emergency Medical Services approved
- Ask instructor for EMSA sticker ($3 additional fee)
- Meets day care licensing requirements
- Meets California Teaching Credential requirements
- Not for medical professionals
For more information, contact Barb Madsen, (619) 298-3576