Homeschool Skate Clinic
On or before 03/18/2021
While the school year may look different, the YMCA's afternoon enrichment programs are here to provide additional support for your family. Children will enjoy physical activity, social time and creative outlets during their time out of school.
- Children will have have fun learning new skills and tricks in this this program is designed for beginner to advanced skateboarders and scooter riders.
- Programs will use both indoor and outdoor spaces and will be located at the Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA.
- Daily programs will be 2 hours long and academic support will not be offered.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our top priority is the health and safety of our students, their families, our staff and the community. We are working closely with health officials and the CDC to ensure all recommended safety measures are met.
- Participants will remain in the same small group each day
- Groups will retain the same assigned staff all week.
- Low staff-to-participant ratios based on the age range of participants
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all campers and staff before check-in. Any child or staff with a temperature exceeding 100 F will not be allowed to attend the program that day.
- Frequent handwashing and enhanced sanitation practices.
- Staff will sanitize supplies and facilities throughout the day.
- Program activities will follow social distancing
- Program groups will have limited to zero interaction with other groups, following social distancing guidelines.
- Staff has been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves.
- Staff has been trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.
Sessions are weekly, and you may save a spot by placing a $50 deposit (not available within one week of program start date). All fees must be paid in full the Monday prior to the program start date.
For information about this program or policies, visit our Enrichment page.