Girls Team -Gymnastics Uniform
This uniform is for the Competitive Girls Team only.
On or before 05/31/2021
Please Note: Only gymnasts who have met the prerequisites and are already part of our Gymnastics Advanced Group may register for this program.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our participants and staff continues to be our top priority. Our programs follow state, local and federal guidelines to ensure a safe experience.
Here is some important information regarding safety:
- Gymnasts should bring water in a refillable water bottle and their own bag.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all gymnasts and staff at check-in. Any person with a temperature exceeding 100°F will not be allowed to attend practice that day.
- We have lowered our staff-to-gymnast ratio to 1:12
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization is required.
- Staff will sanitize gymnastics equipment throughout the day.
- Gymnasts and staff must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Gymnastics practice groups will have limited to zero interaction with other groups to ensure social distancing.
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Masks must be worn into and out of the gymnastics facility and during transitions from event to event.
- Staff have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves.
- Staff have been trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.
- Parents and guardians are not permitted inside the gymnastics area. Each branch will have a specific area for spectators. It may be indoor or outdoor. Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines.