Group Fitness Classes
Our group fitness classes welcome all ages and fitness levels. Taking a group class means making new friends and having fun while gaining strength, endurance and energy. Our skilled and certified instructors provide a welcoming, supportive environment suitable for all abilities.
FIND A GROUP FITNESS CLASS
The schedule below lists classes at all YMCA locations. Use the drop-down menu to select your branch or visit your branch home page for a link directly to classes at your location. View branch locations here.
RESERVE A CLASS
New: Y Community Plus members may reserve a spot in select group fitness classes. If you are not a Community Plus member, you may drop in to any class that is not full. Learn how to make a reservation.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Y Community Plus members may reserve a spot in select group fitness classes. Here's how it works:
- Check the group fitness class schedule for classes that offer the option to reserve.
- Log into the app on your mobile device or from this page (see link at top right of the schedule)
- Reservations open at 6:00am, seven days prior to the class, and are available up to 12 hours prior to the class start time.
- You can cancel easily, any time within the app.
- Members may drop in to any class that is not filled to capacity on a first-come, first-served basis.
Members can log into the YMCA of San Diego County app on their smartphone using their YMCA credentials to see daily classes, hours, reservations and more!
Access to unlimited group fitness classes is one of the best benefits of Y membership. Zumba, yoga, cycling, BODYPUMP, water exercise, Forever Fit, family-friendly classes and more — we truly have a class for everybody! See below to find basic descriptions of our cardio, mind/body, strength classes, and check the group fitness schedule to see what’s available at a branch near you.