Family Private Lesson
One Lesson - 1 Hour
On or before 05/31/2021
Our gymnastics coaches offer family private lessons, which require a minimum of two participants from the same household. All lessons should be scheduled prior to completing the registration process. Pricing is per child. If you are scheduling multiple private lessons for one child or multiple children, you must register for each child separately. Classes must be paid prior taking the class.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our participants and staff continues to be our top priority. Our Gymnastics programs follow state, local and federal guidelines to ensure a safe experience.
Here is some important information regarding safety:
- Gymnasts should bring water in a refillable water bottle and their own bag.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all gymnasts and staff at check-in. Any person with a temperature exceeding 100°F will not be allowed to attend practice that day.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization is required.
- Staff will sanitize gymnastics equipment throughout the day.
- Gymnasts and staff must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Gymnastics practice groups or private lessons will have limited to zero interaction with other groups to ensure social distancing.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Gymnasts must wear face coverings coming in and out of the facility and while at changing stations. Gymnasts are encouraged to wear masks while practicing, but it is not mandatory.
- Staff have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves.
- Staff have been trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.
- Only active gymnastics participants will be allowed inside of the facility. Each branch will have a specific area for spectators. It may be indoor or outdoor. Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines.
If you need to schedule your private lessons or have questions, use the contact form below.