Preschool Gymnastics 4
Introduce your little gymnast to new skills on gymnastics equipment including trampoline, bars, beam, and floor. Obstacle courses, parachutes, songs and other tools are used to develop balance, coordination, flexibility and strength through various skill focused rotations in a safe, fun, and supportive environment to ehance motor development and eye-hand coordination.
On or before 11/30/2020
The health and safety of our participants and staff continues to be our top priority. Our Gymnastics programs follow state, local and federal guidelines to ensure a safe experience.
Here is some important information regarding safety:
- Gymnasts should bring water in a refillable water bottle and their own bag.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all gymnasts and staff at check-in. Any person with a temperature exceeding 100°F will not be allowed to attend practice that day.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization is required.
- Staff will sanitize gymnastics equipment throughout the day.
- Gymnasts and staff must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Gymnastics groups will have limited to zero interaction with other groups to ensure social distancing.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn into and out of the gymnastics facility, and during transitions from event to event.
- Staff have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves.
- Staff have been trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.
- Parents and guardians are not permitted inside the gymnastics area. Each branch will have a specific area for spectators. It may be indoor or outdoor. Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines.
If you have questions, use the contact form below.