Tumble Bugs II
At the YMCA, we offer a multitude of different gymnastic classes and combination gymnastic classes designed to teach young children the basics of several different sports.
On or before 12/25/2019
Little Kickers peewee classes focus on building motor skills, learning basic skills of soccer, interacting with peers and making friends and, most of all, fun! The 2-year-old classes include fun games.
- Class will meet on the side turf-field off to the right-hand side of the YMCA front entrance.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing and closed-toe shoes. You may wear cleats and shin guards but it is not necessary. We will provide soccer balls for class.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is not required.
- If you miss a class session, please reach out to Gage Daniel to schedule a makeup. Please check that your email and phone number on file is correct.
Question: Contact Contact Gage Daniel, [email protected], (760) 758-0808, ext.14046.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.