Total Body Workout
GRAVITY Group Class
Our specialty fitness classes provide an opportunity to receive expert instruction in a particular discipline or topic.
On or before 10/25/2022
GRAVITY Small-Group Training
The GRAVITY Training System has a rolling glide board, various resistance levels and a dynamic cable pulley system that allow you to use your own body weight against the pull of gravity. With more than 250 exercise options, a GRAVITY workout is never boring and is always efficient. Engage all major muscle groups for strength and endurance training, stretching, Pilates, and core training.
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results for all ages and fitness levels
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Low impact and complete back support
- We welcome all fitness levels!
- Classes meet outside near the Kids Club area in the parking lot.
- Each session meets once a week for the month.
- Registration is limited to a minimum of three and maximum of six people.
- Each month, registration is first come, first served
- You can register for multiple classes each month.
Contact the coordinator for a demonstration or to try a class.
Note: Make-up classes are available, but must be scheduled in advance with the coordinator.