Basketball - Coed Class
Preschool Sports Class
Learn to love basketball at the Y! These introductory classes introduce the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 06/13/2020
CLASS MEETS AT SOUTH BAY FAMILY YMCA
- Six-week classes will focus on drills with games in a fun environment.
- Our knowledgeable and caring youth sports staff with provide a basic introduction to the sport.
- Parent participation is required.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, and bring a water bottle and a great attitude! The Y will provide a basketball and other equipment needed.
- All parents are welcome to help out in class. Just let the coach know in advance.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due unforeseen circumstances.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.