Basketball Skills And Drills
On or before 06/28/2021
Have a child who loves sports? Or maybe they just want to learn the basics? Enroll them in our fun and exciting skills and drills program, which is designed to help your child develop and expand their sports knowledge and skills!
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our participants and staff continues to be our top priority. Our programs follow state, local and federal guidelines to ensure a safe experience.
Here is some important information regarding safety:
- Participants should bring water in a refillable water bottle and their own bag.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all participants and staff at check-in. Any person with a temperature exceeding 100°F will not be allowed to attend practice that day.
- We have lowered our staff-to-participant ratio to 1:12.
- Clinics will not exceed groups larger than 12 participants.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization is required.
- Staff will sanitize all athletic equipment throughout the day.
- Participants and staff must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn into and out of the facility.
- Staff have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including face coverings and gloves.
- Staff have been trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.
- Parents and guardians are not permitted inside the clinic area.
- Only one parent or guardian per child is allowed in the viewing area.