Multi Sport - Coed Class
Preschool Sports Class
Explore the world of sports at the Y! Our classes for children up to age 6 introduce the basic skills of the games in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 06/13/2020
Rohr Park (Gate A)*
4187 Sweetwater Road
Bonita, CA 91902
- Six-week classes will focus on drills with games in a fun environment.
- Our knowledgeable and caring youth sports staff with provide a basic introduction to a variety of sports, each for two weeks. Sports will rotate each season, and may include, soccer, T-ball, and track and field.
- Parent participation is encouraged but not mandatory.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, and bring a water bottle and a great attitude! The Y will provide all equipment needed.
- Parents are welcome to help out in class. Just let the coach know in advance.
- Inclement weather/schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our Welcome Center staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Members may register for classes between the first and 15th of the month prior to class; participants may register between the 16th and 30th of the month prior to class.
* Rohr Park: Please give yourself enough time to look for parking. We recommend lawn chairs; there are no bleachers.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.