Multi Sport - Coed Class
Preschool Sports Class
Explore the world of sports at the Y! Our classes for children up to age 6 introduce the basic skills of the games in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 04/11/2020
Rohr Park (Gate A)*
4187 Sweetwater Road
Bonita, CA 91902
- Six-week classes will focus on drills with games in a fun environment.
- Our knowledgeable and caring youth sports staff with provide a basic introduction to a variety of sports, which may include, soccer, flag-football, T-ball, and track and field.
- Parent participation is required.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, and bring a water bottle and a great attitude! The Y will provide all equipment needed.
- Parents are welcome to help out in class. Just let the coach know in advance.
- Inclement weather/schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our Welcome Center staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
* Rohr Park: Please give yourself enough time to look for parking. We recommend lawn chairs; there are no bleachers.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.