Multisport - Coed Class
Peewee Sports Class
Our multisport programs promote fitness by providing an introduction to a wide variety of sports, games and a variety of enrichment activities while emphasizing character values and sportsmanship.
On or before 06/25/2020
- Our Y's World of Sports classes will provide a peek into a variety of games, including soccer, basketball and T-ball. Coaches will distribute a schedule on the first day of class.
- Classes will meet at various locations at the Y, depending on the sport. Check at the front desk for first class.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing (shorts or pants and a T-shirt). The Y will provide all equipment.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is required for 3-year-olds in the class.
- Parents are welcome to help out in class; just let the coach know in advance.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Question: Contact Annmarie Clifford at [email protected] or (619) 462-9622.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.