Pee Wee Sports Ages 3-5
Our multisport programs promote fitness by providing an introduction to a wide variety of sports, games and a variety of enrichment activities while emphasizing character values and sportsmanship.
On or before 04/19/2020
Our multisport peewee sports class is great for all skill levels and hold an emphasis on safe play, equal participation and sportsmanship. We work hard to make it a fun and exciting learning experience for all participants!
- This is a multisport coed class meeting on Saturdays, designed to give children a two-week intro to: soccer, basketball, flag football and baseball.
- Classes will focus on drills with some games in a fun environment. Coaches will distribute a schedule on the first day of class.
- Meet on the T-ball field.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. The Y will provide equipment.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is required.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Question: Contact Ferrari Funches at [email protected] or (619) 264-0144.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.