Whether you're a soccer fanatic, a first-time player, or have a kid who's looking to learn, the YMCA has the soccer program you're looking for! Our branches offer practice and recreational scrimmages for kids to learn teamwork and basic skills (where every child gets a chance to play), as well as clinics to work on technique with drills and excellent coaching, and competitive leagues for advanced youngsters and adults.
On or before 12/17/2020
It’s all about the touches on ball, repetition, fitness and fun. Our “goal” is for each participant to end each session with a greater understanding of the game and an improved overall skill set.
Our coaches aim to instill a love for the game by incorporating the fundamentals of the game in a fun and exciting manner.
Attire/ Equipment: Wear closed-toe shoes (soccer cleats optional), athletic clothing, and shin-guards. Soccer balls will be provided
Questions: Contact Caylin Mason, [email protected], (760) 942-9622 ex.12572
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our participants and staff continues to be our top priority. Our programs follow state, local and federal guidelines to ensure a safe experience.
Here is some important information regarding safety:
- Participants should bring water in a refillable water bottle and their own bag.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all participants and staff at check-in. Any person with a temperature exceeding 100°F will not be allowed to attend practice that day.
- We have lowered our staff-to-participant ratio to 1:12.
- Clinics will not exceed groups larger than 12 participants.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization is required.
- Staff will sanitize all athletic equipment throughout the day.
- Participants and staff must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn into and out of the facility.
- Staff have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including face coverings and gloves.
- Staff have been trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.
- Parents and guardians are not permitted inside the clinic area.