Soccer - Coed Class
Peewee Sports Class
Learn to love soccer at the Y! These introductory classes introduce the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 12/14/2019
- Classes will focus on drills with some games in a fun environment. Coaches will distribute a schedule on the first day of class.
- Meet on the lower field at Mission Valley YMCA. You may park in the west lot near the field.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes. The Y will provide soccer ball and other equipment.
- You may bring a soccer ball (size 3), but it is not required. Please mark the ball with your child’s name.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is required for 3-year-olds in the class.
- Parents are welcome to help out in class; just let the coach know in advance.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Question: Contact Susan Gould at email@example.com or (619) 298-3576.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.