Soccer - Coed Class
Peewee Sports Class
Learn to love soccer at the Y! These introductory classes introduce the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 12/25/2019
Little Kickers peewee classes focus on building motor skills, learning basic skills of soccer, interacting with peers and making friends and, most of all, fun! The 2-year-old classes include fun games.
- Class will meet on the side turf-field off to the right-hand side of the YMCA front entrance.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing and closed-toe shoes. You may wear cleats and shin guards but it is not necessary. We will provide soccer balls for class.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is not required.
- If you miss a class session, please reach out to Gage Daniel to schedule a makeup. Please check that your email and phone number on file is correct.
Question: Contact Contact Gage Daniel, [email protected], (760) 758-0808, ext.14046.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.