Soccer - Coed Class
Peewee Sports Class
Learn to love soccer at the Y! These introductory classes introduce the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 04/25/2020
Rancho Family YMCA's Scripps Poway Parkway Facility
10481 Scripps Poway Parkway
San Diego, CA 92131 — map
- Our Lil' Kicks (ages 3-4) and Big Kicks (ages 5-7) coed classes focus on dribbling, passing and shooting in a positive, fun environment, with age-appropriate drills and fun games.
- Classes meet once weekly on the back field of our complex next to the basketball courts.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and athletic apparel.
- All equipment is provided by the YMCA.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parents are welcome to help out during class, and we encourage parent participation for players under age 5.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. The sports team will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Contact Andy Marrufo at [email protected] or (858) 484-8788 ext. 12926 with questions.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.