Preschool Sports Lessons
Whether you're a soccer fanatic, a first-time player, or have a kid who's looking to learn, the YMCA has the soccer program you're looking for! Our branches offer practice and recreational scrimmages for kids to learn teamwork and basic skills (where every child gets a chance to play), as well as clinics to work on technique with drills and excellent coaching, and competitive leagues for advanced youngsters and adults.
On or before 04/30/2020
This 30-minute SportsVentures class is designed for our younger athletes. We will work on basic motor development skills, stretching, yoga, sports games and sports drills
- Parent participation required.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and athletic apparel.
- All equipment is provided by the YMCA.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parents are welcome to help out during class, and we encourage parent participation for players under age 5.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. The sports team will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Contact Andy Marrufo at [email protected] or (858) 484-8788 ext. 12926 with questions.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.