T-Ball - Coed Class
Peewee Sports Clinic
Learn to love T-ball at the Y! These introductory classes introduce the basic skills of the game in a positive, fun environment. Our youngest sports enjoy being active with other children and tend to make friends, develop sportsmanship and build self-esteem. We offer sessions year-round, and classes typically meet once weekly for four to eight weeks. Parent participation may be required.
On or before 06/22/2020
- Classes will focus on drills with some games in a fun environment. Coaches will distribute a schedule on the first day of class.
- Meet at the softball field
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing (shorts or pants and a T-shirt). The Y will provide all equipment.
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Parent participation is required for 3-year-olds in the class.
- Parents are welcome to help out in class; just let the coach know in advance.
- Schedule changes: Please make sure we have your email address on file. Our staff will send an email notification if class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Question: Contact Annmarie Clifford at [email protected] or (619) 462-9622.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.