Youth Sports League
Learn to love soccer at the Y! We offer recreational soccer leagues year-round for ages 5 to 12. With a focus on safety, sportsmanship and teamwork, we provide an environment in which children can learn skills, have fun and be active. Most leagues run eight weeks, with games on Saturday. At the Y, winning isn’t all about athleticism and scoring the most points. We encourage healthy competition and improving skills. Every child on the team has the opportunity to play, and we encourage them to set individual goals and cooperate with others.
On or before 01/15/2020
- Our sports programs are all about fun and building positive relationships. We encourage parents to support players on the sidelines and as volunteer coaches, team parents or scorekeepers. Contact Gage Daniel, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about becoming a volunteer.
- Uniform/equipment: Wear closed-toe shoes, comfortable clothing, shin guards. No jewelry or watches allowed; and no metal spike and stud cleats. The Y will provide game jerseys. You may being a ball marked with your child’s name, but it is not required.
- Your team will communicate through PLAYERSPACE, a web-based platform that provides convenient access to schedules, practice times and team information and notifications concerning schedule changes. Please ensure we have your email address on file
- Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen.
- Questions: Contact Daniel Gage, email@example.com (760) 758-0808 ext.14046.
Scholarships: Thanks to the support of our generous donors and partners, financial assistance is available for sports programs. Learn more.