GET CONNECTED WITH YMCA360
YMCA360 is an added benefit of Community and Community Plus membership plans at the YMCA of San Diego County. Now you can customize your health and wellness journey at our state-of-the-art facilities or at any other place life takes you. YMCA360 is:
- A healthy living network for people of all ages and activity levels.
- Livestream and on-demand classes taught by instructors who are both local and from around the country.
- 1000+ pieces of content for the mind, body and spirit.
- Exercise classes, gymnastics, basketball and soccer videos, nutrition/cooking classes, personal training and more.
HOW TO ACCESS YMCA360
To access YMCA360 online, please follow these instructions:
- Please visit ymca360.org
- Click the login button.
- Enter your ZIP code, click continue.
- Select your branch.
- Enter your email address, click continue.
- You will receive a 6-digit email code, via email (you might check your junk mail or spam too).
- Enter this code, click continue.
- You will be let in!
To access on Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV:
- Search YMCA360 and download the app.
- Once the app is downloaded you will follow the same process as the web.
GO TO YMCA360
HOW TO ACCESS Y VIRTUAL FITNESS
Current YMCA of San Diego County members who joined prior to October 2023 and those with a virtual-only option may access our library of on-demand fitness videos by signing in with their email address here. Please note: New members need to wait 24 hours after registration before accessing the Virtual Y platform. If you have trouble logging in, you can ask our team for help here.
GO TO VIRTUAL Y